Long~ but unforgettable way to the Hikkadwa beach!!! (8)


Advertisement
Sri Lanka's flag
Asia » Sri Lanka » Southern Province » Hikkaduwa
April 24th 2014
Published: May 18th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0






The third day of Sri Lanka was really busy day. We had to get up early because we had to reach very southern area of Sri Lanka, Hikkaduwa. In the morning we visited a jewelry factory. We could see lots of different kinds of jewelries and how they were processed o be usual accessories. At there all people were totally fascinated by those jewelries and accessories. Some of students bought necklaces and ear-rings for their parents. Also we visited wax-printing factory, and I could see lots o textures and how they were being printed specifically. They were really colorful and beautiful, so that I bought one for my mom. After then we visited local fancy goods shop of Sri Lanka. I could see lots of different types of goods in there such as musical instruments, clothes, teas, statues and many other accessories. I bought many presents for my family members. After shopping in there, we had really long driving toward the Hikkaduwa beach. On our way there, we used a highway. It was really surprising to see a highway in Sri Lanka. Because, so far, I could have seen only narrow passages. After 6 hours, finally we arrived at the hotel in Hikkaduwa. It began to rain as soon as we arrived. Hence, we could not see exact view from the hotel. Also it was too late to play in the swimming pool. But the dinner in there was really delicious. Then I went to bed early in order to play with my friends early in the morning at the beach and in the swimming pool.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0411s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb