Elephant Riding in Sri Lanka!!!!! x


Advertisement
Sri Lanka's flag
Asia » Sri Lanka » Central Province » Kandy
July 4th 2008
Published: July 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

For this trip we are away 5 days an we get 2 days in Singapore and 2 days in Sri Lanka! Ive done this trip before but the crew didnt want to do anything but this time I was determined to go to see the Elephants in Sri Lanka!!! And as you can see from the pics I suceeded!!! The tour was amazing- we saw the elephants from the orphanage walking through the town to the river for their wash time, we then went to the elephant park and rode one and then bathed them! Then a trip to a Spice place with a free massage hoping we would buy something but we didnt. The the TEA FACTORY!!!!! Wow thought I was in heaven!!! I love tea!!! We then drove to a toen called Kandy to see the Temple and on the way saw monkeys just chilling out up the trees and streets!!! The temple was beautiful and we bought some flowers and said a little prayer! Majority of Sri Lankans are Buddist. It was a busy day, (especially after having 2 hrs sleep after flying from Singapore to be up for the trip) but it was well worth it!


Additional photos below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 16; qc: 74; dbt: 0.1082s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb