Top 5 Most Beautiful Places in South Korea


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea
June 24th 2019
Published: June 24th 2019
Edit Blog Post

South Korea has become one of the most demanding travel destinations all around the world. People choose to visit South Korea’s different places or towns to feel and experience the ultimate history and culture of Korea. If you ever plan to explore one of Asia’s beautiful place, don’t forget to put South Korea’s most beautiful places in your bucket list described as follows.



1. Damyang: Damyang is actually a small county of South Korea with a few small towns and villages. This place is most popular for its bamboo wealth. You will experience the bamboo theme park, bamboo museum, and other places that show the art done with bamboo. Not only that but also bamboo kitchen supplies and other gift items, even food items such as ice cream and bamboo wine are popular here. To explore nature, you should not miss hiking around the mountains of Chuwolsan and Byeongungsan.



2. Seoul: Seoul is one of the most famous places in South Korea. This is the capital of South Korea filled with some of the surprisingly tranquil tourist spots. You can encounter a lot of restaurants, bars, museums, parks, and other places. If you prefer experiencing interesting things to do in Seoul, you should not miss visiting different unique places such as princess cafe, walking ghost, rental school uniform, and etc. There is a lot of historical and traditional site-seeing in Seoul you should not miss either.



3. JInhae: This is another most visited place in South Korea for its annual spring cherry blossom festival. Cherry blossom trees are always attracting during the full bloom. The festival remains for an about 10-day period. So, if you want to experience the full rhythm, try to visit Jinhae during this period. The best spot to see the blossoms is by the Gyeonghwa Station. This significant festival also represents South Korea cultural performances, art, and tradition. More than two million visitors visit annually to explore this festival.



4. Gyeongju: This place is located on South Korea’s eastern coast. If you want to taste the real traditional architecture and the history of the ancient ruling dynasty, you should definitely visit this place. The city has got the UNESCO World Heritage Site recognition. The top attractions include the Bulguksa Temple, the Gyeongju National Museum, the Royal Tombs, etc.



So, these are the top most beautiful places to visit in South Korea you should not miss visiting.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.447s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0823s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb