Christmas Eve in Ulsan


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Ulsan
December 24th 2009
Published: December 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
So, in typical Katie and Garret fashion, we started a blog...but both of us completely forgot the website, the name of our blog and any passwords we used to access the pages...so somewhere floating around on the internet is a Katie and Garret blog with 2 entries Garret wrote soon after we arrived. If you come across it, enjoy! But for the rest of us, here is a new blog I've decided to start 😊

Today is December 24th. However, it is quite surreal to imagine that it is actually Christmas Eve. Today at school, we had a Christmas Concert for all of the Kindergarteners and Elementary students. We assumed it would be a fun day...and it absolutely was!!!!! The kids were SO adorable!!!! But we are exhausted, and have found ourselves just lounging on our computers this Christmas Eve...happily, though 😊 I will add some of the pictures from the party to this entry, as well. A couple weeks ago, we also had a kindy pajama party...cutest thing I've ever seen! I will include those pictures, too.

So far, aside from a couple bouts of the "itises" as our boss calls them and a single case of food poisoning, our stay here has been really enjoyable. Work is enjoyable...different every day working with the little ones, but good or bad, you can't help but love the them 😊 Tomorrow for Christmas, we are going to our co-teacher's apartment to enjoy some turkey, eggnog, and hopefully apple pie that Garret and I are supposed to make...oh dear...we shall see how that turns out haha! We need Mrs. Bowman's or Aunt Jean's expertise!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I will miss kibbee and family this year, but we will see each other over skype very soon.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Just wanted to show some pictures of our school and students...will write a more interesting blog when I am not so exhausted 😊 Take care, all!


Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

AdorableAdorable
Adorable

Suzy-Q, Kate, and Catherine
Ha!Ha!
Ha!

They were pulling each other in a "sleigh". Love it!
Looking for Santa!  Looking for Santa!
Looking for Santa!

"It's Garret Teacher!"
Here he is!Here he is!
Here he is!

"Whhhaaa? It's not Garret Teacher!?!?!" ...nope...it was a Hungarian Santa Claus haha
Mars Class:  My Home Room!!!!!Mars Class:  My Home Room!!!!!
Mars Class: My Home Room!!!!!

Singing Jingle Bells...You should see the video...EVEN CUTER!
Mars post-partyMars post-party
Mars post-party

Ha! That's Tommy in the front. Princess Sue posing behind him..."Teacher me!" ...like 5 times ha!


Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1328s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb