Dressings and Messings


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Suwon
November 5th 2006
Published: November 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

WonderlandWonderlandWonderland

Here's us at the zoo
F**k you all... oh wait... I mean, hello! Greetings and salutations!

Sorry to be so crude early in the piece, it's only going to get worse...

I left you last time at the point of returning from holidays... this month has been reasonably eventful, so I've decided to write again.

Work has been extremely stressful since the departure of our third foreign teacher Daniel... we've now got a new teacher which has made life a LITTLE better...

We also had a fundraiser at the Irish bar and donated some stuff to an orphanage. However, as we found out when we got there, it was a very well off orphanage and they probably didn't need our donation, but the kids had fun with us, so that's what matters.

Aside from that we've been to Seoul Land Zoo with the kids, where we got to see giraffes, an elephant and a dolphin show. The dolphin show was very well rehearsed which does make one wonder how much cruelty goes into it's preparation... but that's another story.

We've also had a halloween party at work, which was interesting. Lot's of scared and crying children... we had to sing
Wonderland HalloweenWonderland HalloweenWonderland Halloween

This is Belle, one of our students.
and dance in front of our city's station and we made a ghost house at work. That was done during unpaid overtime... we were not impressed. However, the day was fun, photos attached.

There was also a halloween party at the Irish bar... myself and Paul won the best dressed competition... in light of being 2 of 4 people who actually made an effort. Again... photos attached.

Friday night left me in a state unfit to attend Daniel's wedding on Saturday... however, I did and there are photos for you to look at.

I'm lazy today... sorry about that.

I hope the winds of time are not affecting you too much and that all is well.

Peace.

Dylan.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

John!John!
John!

John singing the power rangers theme
Face PaintFace Paint
Face Paint

Sue painting my face
Post PaintPost Paint
Post Paint

My usual evil self
Making short workMaking short work
Making short work

Killed before the night even began!
Begone foul believer!Begone foul believer!
Begone foul believer!

Paul went in as the Scream and came out like this...
Best DressedBest Dressed
Best Dressed

Bottle o' Jameson's for ye!
BoyzBoyz
Boyz

Paul, me, Daniel at the wedding


6th November 2006

orphanage
i love this photo. interesting spin on wonderland, is that how you and the students feel after a day at school????

Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0756s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb