Other things and places we visited during our stay in Korea


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
January 15th 2008
Published: July 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

One of the most memorable experiences in Korea is surely eating out!
Yes, I am a Kimchi lover, but not only Kimchi, as I truly love everything about korean cuisine! Especially the fact that it's so healthy.. so many veggies included in every meal.. such a breath-taking variety of side dishes.. I love it all!
Unfortunately it didn't occur to me at that time to take pictures of food.. which i truly regret now, but trust me when I say - Korean cuisine is AWESOME! Especially Kimbab, Bibimbap. Korean BBQ, Samgyeopsal.. aahhh and of course everything with Kimchi, like Kimchi soup, Kimchi fried rice..

While being in Korea you can not afford to miss out on drinking out either. For this purpose I think the best solution is to find one of those street tents with soju! Ahhh.. and the food there is really yummy too! On a cold Winter night, when it's still a bit chilly even inside of the heated tent, you gotta get some yummy soup and Korean style egg on rice ^___^~ And soju of course!




And of course don't forget to visit the traditional street of Korea, where you can find many interesting, local crafts, paintings, fans and other souvenirs. We got a couple of cute and lovely necklaces there. These are grains of rice, locked in a tiny bottle on a string, and they have tiny writings on them (on the rice). In our case they say "JS loves EV"

I MISS YOU KOREA!!!!





Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb