Heart and Seoul... I love it


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
October 8th 2019
Published: October 8th 2019
Edit Blog Post

And we're back!!! And this time, with the whole family. Quite a challenge to manage our folks because of their age...but then again, it was not that bad as expected. Actually, it was a very good experience, and very good it was.



We arrived late because of the delays (What's new?), but spirits are still up. Unfortunately, public transport is no more so we need to take private cars. We spoke to one and agreed with the price and went off to the parking lot only to find that he drives a pick up.... and we are 8!!! Funny is that the driver insisted to put us all in to which I objected...then a misunderstanding broke. On one side is a Korean guy speaking in Korea, and on the other a Filipino guy talking in English..... and his 7 other family members talking in tagalog. To cut it short, we ended in going back to the airport and back to square 1. Mind you, its 0100H already and we are beat. Good riddance comes to those who do good and we were approached by an old Korean who speaks good english. He ushered us to his VAN and told us the price which...is cheaper by the way so we said agreed. It was quite good since the driver (MR KIM) knows where we are staying and true enough we were there without any delays. After leaving our bags, we headed out to a convenient store for some very late dinner where we had instant foods which we heated in the store. After a few munch and one broken microwave(my bad!), we went back to our room and rest.

The trip with the folks was a very good experience. Everything went in our favor. From the klook passes, weather, food, money.....name it. It went in our favor. And with this, we are planning to go back...after hitting Tokyo that is.



Enjoy the pictures... 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0613s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb