The Plane


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Incheon
August 31st 2012
Published: August 31st 2012
Edit Blog Post

AN NYONG HELLO FROM KOREA

hey guys currently watching korean tv (looking for something to watch but i cant understand anything)

for those of you who havent been on a plane before ITS EPIC!!!!! you get your own entertainment system which is a mini tv on the back of the chair of the person in front of you and you get movies on demand you can play multiplayer games with people on the plane and you get serverd korean food but...it took a LOONG time 10 hours!

but tomorrow its 13 hours (to the UK) i geuss i better rub some bacon on it (in joke) oh and another weird thing was imagine a lavatory in heaven well thats what the toilets at the airport at korea are like they even have toliets that have button that let you vibrate the toilet sprinkler it or something... i dont know really but when we were walking out oh wait first ill describe what the place actaully looks like it has classical music playing and marble walls so yeah when we finished my dad and i were walking out when we discovered THERE Wasnt any SOAP! no im serious this fancy toilet fanciest ive ever seen just had no SOAP it was so weird.. Well thats it for today i will hopefully write more when we get to ENGLAND we are only in Korea for a day so SEE YA!

😊 😊 😊

Advertisement



31st August 2012

Lucy
hi Lucy I miss you already , phone me when you get to England Nicola
2nd September 2012

Nicolafrom Lucy
hi Nicola I miss you to tommrow we're going to brighton. I am going to go to Choccywokkydoda(it's a cake place) . so hows school going. bye
31st August 2012

Wow
That entertainment system was exactly what you wanted Will, but did your Mum and Dad get any sleep. So what was your Korean vegetarian meal? Did Lucy like the plane too? I think you will see more interesting toilets before you come home but that one sounds very different good job you have some hand wipes. Hope you get to see some of Seoul before you leave on the next EPIC plane trip. Tell Lucy Coco is fine cage clean, currently eating broccoli, I had him out for a cuddle and a bit of a hop around yesterday. Have lots of fun :) :) :)
3rd September 2012

to Ma
well im having loads of fun so far the plane trip to england was very awesome watching movies but i just couldnt get to sleep uhhh JETLAG
1st September 2012

Travel safe...
I have a friend here who is from South Korea, he is a very friendly guy, but he has never told me about the toilets from Heaven.
1st September 2012

hi will
hi will hope you are having a great time
1st September 2012

Hi Will
Sounds like fun in korea. Things here are pretty ordinary nothing interesting. Have fun in the UK and ENGLAND. Nice to hear from you. Glad your having a great time. Did you get any sleep on the plane? Cant wait to see photos. SEE YA SOON!
1st September 2012

Crazy Toilets in Korea
Thanks for the info Will. It was very entertaining. Keep them coming. Max & Zac & Zoe
2nd September 2012

Hi Will again
Funny stuff. I have school tomorrow. Everyones going to miss you. Oosh will be BORING with out you. I'm so JEALOUS! Did you buy any souvienirs in Korea? Where are you going in Englend? Did you see Buckingham Palace? Can't wait to hear your next post. Got to go bye.
2nd September 2012

kaitlyn
we will be going to bukingham palace but not yet tommorow we are going to brighton and brighton peir GOING TO BE AWESOME oh we got some money from korea but not much because we werent there long we went to chinatown and that was it (i know what your thinking chinatown in korea the only place that wed go in korea it was my dads desicion) well thats it pretty much also have you told mrs anderson about the blog yet?
3rd September 2012

hi lucy
hi Lucy miss you so much sorry we lost the semi-finals to kanwal but I guess you should just rub some bacon on it ring me as soon as you can April:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
3rd September 2012

april
Hi April i miss you to and tell mandy that it doesn't matter as long as you tried your best any way tell nicola paige and ebony i miss them to and has mrs purdue looked at the blog yet
3rd September 2012

hi lucy
no miss Purdue has not looked at the blog yet. :):):):):):):):):):):)
4th September 2012

hi
i hope rubing some bacon on it will hellp and i said hi from lee *************have a good time*****************
12th September 2012

Hey will
Hope u are having fun !!! We had the talent quest auditions yesterday and I got sick today with the cough when we did the votes Lucy ( Martin) told my dad that alexandra,Bianca and I got in the TALENT QUEST!!!!!!almost cried when dad told me. So excited. We were going to throw a party that u were gone but we didn't. Wish u were still here at school it is a bit quite and I think every one has forgotten about u. Can't wait to talk to you when u get back.
12th September 2012

to keely
WOW thats great sounds exciting Keely you get to show your talent to everyone in the SCHOOL sounds awesome its a shame im not there to see it :(

Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0625s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb