The second weekend, in chuncheon


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Gangwon-do » Chuncheon
October 1st 2007
Published: October 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Lol, It's me again.

I didn't wanted to overload one entry by picture. So here is the second part.
After Yongin, Chuncheon. This 2 town are only 1 hour from seoul. Yongin is situated at the south of seoul and Chuncheon at the east.

We went in Chuncheon on saturday, with Una, Ahyoung's friend. There we met a friend of Una. He brought us to a lake, we took a boat to cross this lake and go to walk along a river. Then we arrived to a temple. Still same, all beautiful, and nice to be back in the countryside.

The sunday, Una left, but her friend, and some of his friend,and Ahyoung and me (sorry, it's a bit confuse, but my english is not enough good for this kind of situation, lol) ; we went to Nami republic Island. It's a private property, an Island in the middle of the river, open for tourists. We spent a few hours walking there, then Ahyoung and me came back to Seoul by train.


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

On the boatOn the boat
On the boat

Una's friend, Una and Ahyoung
Korea is wild sometimeKorea is wild sometime
Korea is wild sometime

But mainly in the hill and mountain. Because every valley is occupated by rice field and the towns with building...
Autumn is the best period to visit koreaAutumn is the best period to visit korea
Autumn is the best period to visit korea

It's because of the color of the trees. Me I'm leaving when autumn is starting...
And restaurant !And restaurant !
And restaurant !

We ate takgalby (plat a base de poulet). That is for 3 !!! Without lying, I'm getting fat eating in korea... Not because of the food, but the quantity... I don't know how they are doing to stay so slim, the korean.


2nd October 2007

Merci pour ce voyage en photos à trés bientôt!!!! dis à Ahyoung que l'on va prendre soin de toi en attendant qu'elle arrive!

Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.068s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb