Woobang (Daegu's Disney Park)


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Daegu » Jung-gu
August 23rd 2010
Published: August 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today was a “free day” for us and so we decided to use our free pass to Woobang Land - a theme park in Daegu. We caught a cab there mid-morning and entered the almost empty park. The park has roller coasters, an animal petting farm and other typical attractions found at parks like these. Our first adventure was the water ride - very tame but still enjoyable acting like kids again. We also took a ride on the carousel, dallied with dodgems, rode the rollers and wandered through the Ghost House. Shaun tried to scare us but ended up frightening and making a young Korean girl cry! Poor thing - we gave her a small kiwi soft toy to say sorry”.
The roller coasters were enjoyed, but some of the other rides were too tame for tough kiwis. After spending a couple of hours wandering around in the park we went to where the TFA (Toughest Firefighter Alive) competition was being held close by. Such stifling conditions for them and they were still performing well. We didn’t get to see any men likely to win but watched a couple of tough women who are likely to be in the medals.
A quick cab home around 5pm and we were ready to grab a feed after freshening up. Japanese was the choice this evening and we had nice meals again at an affordable price.
Earl to bed as an early start in the morning to go to Beach Volleyball.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



22nd September 2010

hola
faaa cool guys looks like u are having fun

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb