Another month bites the dust


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Busan
September 16th 2007
Published: September 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

happyhappyhappy

A night out for our friend Liz- it was her 30th and her leaving party as she was returning to Canada.
The last month has been the slowest on record. The first 10 months of our Korean experience went so fast, the last month has felt like travelling up to Scotland on a tandem bike with only one person peddling. I dont know why it has seemed so slow. It just has.

The last month has also seen good friends leave. It was bye-bye to Wes in August, and then cheerio to Liz 2 weeks ago. Yesterday, it was adios to Kim.

We have had a few big nights out..partying until 9am at Michael and Jens...dancing with stuffed toy lions and cavorting on snooker tables...

We have also been getting out and about on more hiking trips, having climed for around 5 hours, a few weeks ago AFTER a big night out the night before. This weekend it is the Korean version of the American thanksgiving, so the country is shutting down for 5 days and we are climbing the second tallest mountain in Korea with some friends.


We have also been studying LOTS, Psychology, TEFL, Italian..we constantly have our head in a book and have taken to going to bed with the Italian CD playing so
Jen and IJen and IJen and I

At Michael and Jens for dinner. We hadnt seen them for 2 months due to our holiday to England and theirs to Indonesia.
we can absorb the language subconsiously! It actually seems to be working too!



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb