Its been a while


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Busan
June 1st 2007
Published: June 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

SupermanSupermanSuperman

March; The day after Andy's birthday and we were lucky enough to spend the day on the beach!

Its been a while

 Asia » South Korea » Busan By em andy
June 1st 2007
em&andy
It has been a long time since we updated this blog. Its not because we have nothing to report, rather we have had so many things going on that its just been one of those things to be neglected. (or is it the other way around?!)

We can not believe 3 moths have passed since we last wrote about our trip to Malaysia; we are now getting ready for our trip home to England. There have been many great nights out, great friends that have left Korea to head home to England, re occuring illnessess, new hobbies, kayaking, weekends away, riding tandems, being cultural..the list goes on.

However, rather then boring you all with reams of writing, here is what we have been doing,brought to you in pictures, over the last few months here in Korea.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

Emma goes soloEmma goes solo
Emma goes solo

March; For Andy's birthday night out, Emma decides to dedicate a song to the birthday boy!
Andys birthdayAndys birthday
Andys birthday

March; Andy was a sick note for most of March, continuing to pick up various bugs from the kindergarten children. Here he is looking pale but trying to enjoy his birthday night out.
Andy a.k.a Justin TimberlakeAndy a.k.a Justin Timberlake
Andy a.k.a Justin Timberlake

March; Andy shaves his hair off.
Tandem racingTandem racing
Tandem racing

March; we took a trip to Gyonjeu. We hired a tandem and cycled 15 miles.
HikingHiking
Hiking

March; hiking the day after our 15 mile tandem ride. Emma now hikes 2 times a week and will miss it when we leave.
Kelsey's birthdayKelsey's birthday
Kelsey's birthday

April; another birthday party, this time Kelsey celebrates.
Abbeys 31stAbbeys 31st
Abbeys 31st

May; celebrating Abbeys 31st birthday
Nightclub hoppingNightclub hopping
Nightclub hopping

May; Kesley and Emma set themselves the challenge of seeing how many nightclubs they can get into without having to pay. It was 2 in total.
Infamous Armegedon shotInfamous Armegedon shot
Infamous Armegedon shot

May; Andy drinks the famous Armegedon shot which within 10 minutes begging me to take him home. The next morning he had no recollection of drinking it, however it did explain his monster hang over!!
Night out in the parkNight out in the park
Night out in the park

May; The start of the warm evenings began (way after they did in england it would seem) and taking our class all the way to Korea, we decide to spend the evening in the park!
Andy signs record dealAndy signs record deal
Andy signs record deal

May; Andy sings his heart out on kareoke for Abbeys birthday.
Good timesGood times
Good times

May; still smiling after 7 months of no home comforts.
our first Soju-tent experienceour first Soju-tent experience
our first Soju-tent experience

May; big orange army stylee tents line the streets of busan offering cheap food and lethal soju. This was our first night in one as it was also the first night that we needed no jacket...summer is finally here!
Kayaking Kayaking
Kayaking

June; another day at the beach. We hired a kayak and were pirates for the day!
Cocktails after the beachCocktails after the beach
Cocktails after the beach

June; after a hard day of kayaking, mid week may we add!, it was off for some cocktails.
Baseball gameBaseball game
Baseball game

June; our first and probably our only opportunity to see a baseball game.
Baseball gameBaseball game
Baseball game

June; Andy and some fellow foreigners take part in the Haeundae beach festival football tournament.


Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb