Birthday In Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
September 12th 2015
Published: September 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Spending my birthday from another country has always been in my wishlist. This year I was lucky enough to check that off wish from my list as I got the chance to go to Singapore with my mother. As soon as we got down from the airport we felt the different culture, the atmosphere, the change in people when comparing to the other countries and that was a positive feeling and it made us explore the country more eagerly. The Cultural Hotel that we stayed in was simply classy and wonderful. If you are looking for a low key and yet an elegant place to crash ...well this is it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food which had buffets was absolutely delicious and different from what we've eaten and experienced.

The Mustafa Shopping center was only 5 minutes away from the hotel so we were actually glued to that Mall when it came down to shopping. Everything was quite affordable and if you want to take souvenirs, candy, and other travelling equipment or mementos for your friends and family this place would do the trick. If you are into doing shopping with a taste of the Westernize culture then I could recommend you City Square Shopping Center which is a few minutes walk away from the Mustafa Center. You can get fancy meals, branded fashion items, Starbucks etc... through there and yet they were quite affordable.

Then comes the Universal Studios in Singapore that every one is waiting for to go when they visit the country. It was quite amazing and a whole new experience for someone if you come from a country where you don't get to see such places in your country and of course if you are into Disney world and its Characters. You don't feel the time is flying when you are spending an entire day in this theme park.

As a matter of fact you don't actually feel like the time is going when you are spending your vacation in this beautiful country. I spent there for 4 days and in my opinion I think staying there for 4 weeks would be enough if you really like this country and it's definitely worth it to go back there if you want to get away from your hectic work schedules and that is exactly what I'm going to do next year as well.

This was simply my best birthday ever !!! 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0692s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb