Pulau Ubin


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
April 30th 2005
Published: April 26th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Pulau Ubin bike ridePulau Ubin bike ridePulau Ubin bike ride

oooh. He's going so fast he's a blur! Or amybe l should read the instruction manual to my digital camera... naaaaaaaaah.
Seems that this site is quickly becoming and ode to 'Graham's wacky adventures in Sinagpore'. But l guess that's what happens when you travel with only one other person...
Here's yer man on one of the tracks in beautiful Pulau Ubin. No orange stack helmets here! It's a beautiful experience riding througn this forest, cocoanut trees over head, butterflies gliding beside you as you ride. Didnt' see any monkeys or wild pigs for that matter. We were told that if a pig charges at you, to remain perfectly stilll. Mmm. Sounds like a similar sinario to playing dead in the instance of a shark attack. If your istincts tell you to get the hell out there, get the hell outta there!
A ferry to Pulay Ubin with set ya back S$2 and the bikes cost between S$2-10 for a day. I sketched around for one with a flowery basket and spokey-dokies, but to no avail. I ended up with one with GEARS! OHHH... Fancy pants.
As Grahams site seems also to be an ode to 'Supid stuff Clare had done in Singapore', I thought l better keep it competitive and throw in a few little pearlers myslef:
Random Stupid Graham Moment.
Trying to see his tounge, to see if it had trurned red after drinking a clear, rasberry flavoured 7up.
Nice one, dick 'ed. ;~)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb