SINGAPORE


Advertisement
Asia » Singapore
January 26th 2011
Published: February 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Friday 21st January Needless to say we slelpt most of the way down to Singnapore which took a mere 3 hours courtesy of AirAsia. The flights were a resonable price at $60 each and we didnt fancy the 16 hour bus journey on little bit. Once the baggage was picked up we made our way onto the free skyrail which took us to the MRT railway where we paid about a pound each for the train ride into the T... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 57, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




4th February 2011

Great Blog Little India
Update,SammyVery ill. Thursday 5 a.m 3rd February mad dash to hospital, unimaginable pain, your Uncle is a very brave man, he let me sleep as long as possible, and even then did not wake me, the usual prelims, but quickly diagnosed that the small intestine had split releasing all the infectious waste matter, he was he was knocking on the door, major operation scheduled for 2 p.m but mercifuly brought forward two hours and so far he is doing well of course in intensive care and will be a little longer, he was asking after you today hoping for a blog, I read them to him, but he is afraid of the cursor convinced he will delete everything and still hates P.C's our age is against us for these high jinks, but he is tough and very determined. Would love to get him to Singapore, your stirring up almost forgotten travel desires you make them so real, such detail one feels as if you have visited ones self. I won't go on about Sam unless there is a dramatic change, it will be nil by mouth for a bit, but he is willing to put up with anything to put six months pain behind him. Much love to you both. Think Mum is Von Trapping in the musical hills. Sod it, i'm gpoing to have a dram!

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb