Singapore in the early morning...


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
March 16th 2005
Published: March 16th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Mobile phone maniaMobile phone maniaMobile phone mania

Some last minute SMSing before we leave
We're working on the theory that if we don't sleep until its night time in London, then we won't get jet lag. If this theory is wrong - dont tell us, we dont want to know! Right now we are at Singapore airport and its 3.30am local time. I think thats about 6am Sydney time - Deb, Emma and I haven't slept since whenever we got up yesterday morning, so we are staggering a little and this is taking rather a long time to type. The boys caved in and slept fairly early, but they aren't looking much better. Of course, the scary thing is that the first bit was the short leg of the trip...we can't even remember how long Singapore to London takes, but I can't wait to get on the plane and go to sleep.

We have a 3 hour stopover here - but not much is open so its a tad boring. Kind of weird too - we don't really have time to leave the airport, so it kinda hasn't sunk in for me that we're actually in another country - it could just be another duty free section in Sydney, just with more plants inside.

On the plus side, this is a free Internet access spot, and being 3.30am there isn't exactly a huge line!

For those who might be interested (ie Donna, Marg) Bridget Jones' Diary was one of the inflight movies - and I managed to miss seeing the fountain fight scene every time it played through.

Ok, Lukey, Aaron and Emma are looking kinda bored with watching Deb and I play on the computers - so I'll finish up now. Hope you're all having fun!

Advertisement



16th March 2005

Bye Bye
Love to say that I will miss you but hey.. ;o) - Brother
18th March 2005

Liz keogh
Dear Shell, whats happening with u? ur already around the world? You know im leaving today to go around the world, first stop bali then england for 3 days and then france for a month then england for another month :) so if your gonna be anywhere near me during that time, then let me know and i will meet up with you and hang out, London style! my blog site is http://elizabethkeogh.blogspirit.com feel free to visit and hang out there too! anyway let me know whats happening! love liz - liz keogh

Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0729s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb