last entry


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
August 11th 2009
Published: August 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

hey guys, just a quick blog as we are on limited airport internet time lol. So since Ko Lanta we have been to two gorgeous islands- Railay and Ko phi Phi- amazing scenery, rock climbing, snorkling, the best food ever- cheap and huge portions and great tanning weather.
Also got a chance to see some of the aftermath of the tsunami which was quite shocking and we also found the most perfect sunset viewing bar with hamocks and great music which we returned to every night.
After this luxury island hopping we had 4/5 days in Singapore with Julias brother and had adventures everyday. This included, tandem mountain biking on an island- awesome and scary at the same time! Wakebaording (twice coz we loved it so much), sight seeing and eating top notch food- we have even sampled- stingray, crab brains, cartilage and ox tongue- yummy! lol
It has been nice to have a base for the end of the trip and stay in an bachelor pad and again we have been so lucky with the weather.
There are many photos to add and Julias will be coming soon too, (including some face plants from failed jumps during wakeboarding) We both had to have a chinese physio painful massage today to help release some knots! oh and we also got some interesting facts about our bodies after some foot reflexology.
So much say but gtg, will be back in England Wed lunch time.
Just to sum up, this has been the most amazing trip ever! Sad to leave because we loved Asia so much but will be great to catch up with peops back home.
lots of love Laura and Jules xxxxxxxx



Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0758s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb