Edit Blog Post
Published: September 13th 2008
I was in a business trip to Singapore a month to two weeks before the first night race. I wasn't lucky enought to be witness the event, but you can feel the f1 fever. F1 replicas all around, and you can see the street circuit too. Nice view from the Singapore flyer!
* (Renault) Marriott Hotel, Orchard corner Scotts Road
- There's a replica of a Renault F1 car in front of the hotel, and some Ferrari cars
* (McLaren Mercedes) Bugis
- This one I never saw. I tried really. Maybe I wasn't too familiar with the place or wasn't too lucky. My hotel tried all means to locate it for me, but maybe it wasn't meant to be. But my friend got a picture. Lucky him.
* (Toyota) Terminal 2, Changi Airport
- They have a video game display wherein you ride in a replica! Really great advertising!
*(BMW Sauber) Terminal 2, Changi Airport
- There's a replica near a store selling merchandise
Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0136s; 1; m:saturn w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb