Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
May 28th 2008
Published: May 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello

well we are know in singapore it took 13 hours to get here that was hard work but the good thing is that we got to go on the new airbus A380 which is huge!! But 13 hours way too long and i still have another one like that to come. when we arived we where both very tired but we could not go to sleep as it was 8am here and 12pm at home plus we could not get in th room until 2pm. so the next day i just sleeped and sleeped until louise told me to get out my bed as we here going out.

Yesterday we went out around 10am it was very hot and very humid just the weather i love NOT. we went to lots of places even the public library but did not read any books be for you have any ideas i have not changed that much. the library is very big 14 stories high so you can look across the city. we have taken so pictures but the internet is too slow.

We also went in to raffles hotel where there was lots of shops and restaurants apparently this is a very famous hotel but i have never herd of it. we then went down to the art/theater which is very big and looks like a big hedgehog (pitures to folow). after this we when to the singapore flyer which is just like the london eye but bigger.

Then the fun started because as we got off the rain started and it rains very hard!! so have hide under a bus shelter where we sat there for 30mins waiting for the rain to stop. once we got out we started to walk back again, and again it started to rain so we headed back to the theater where we sat there for another hour then when we decided that i was not going to stop. so we went and got some food after another 2 hours we could finally walk back.

today agin we when for a walk found some more shopping malls which here quite good and then it started to rain very hard again. but at the same time it is still very hot and humid but we did not have 3 hours to wait for it to stop so i bought an umbrella and rain home but i did not get that wet as my umbrella was very big louise on the other had only had a small umbrella she got very we lol.

tomorrow we head to brisbane in australia which is a 5 hour flight so not to bad. then i hope that i can upload some pictures.

well i think that this is quite a good blog for me so i will speak to you all soon

Mark Asbridge

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb