Fun in the sun in Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
January 17th 2008
Published: January 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well what can we really say about singapore that will do it justice? As soon as we arrived it was clear that we were entering a country that mixed natural beauty with architectural gems. on average we have been sunning it up in a cool 32 degree climate-someone's gotta do it!!! The people are very very friendly and are always keen to chat about anything and everything and the blend of chinese, indian and malay cultures is clearly reflected in the amazing cuisine!!! the general atmosphere has been very relaxed and friendly, on our first day whilst wondering round the grounds we were informed that if we wanted a fresh coconut off the tree we simply had to ask and it would be cut down from the tree on the spot!!! The photos we're posting are to give you a general idea of what we can't quite express in words!!! to summarise singapore has been everything we could have dreamt of and more for our first stop. if the rest of the travelling experience is like this then it will be more than we ever could have asked for!


Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

raffle's hotelraffle's hotel
raffle's hotel

the birth place of the singapore sling


Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb