Singapore pt 2


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Singapore Zoo
May 30th 2011
Published: May 30th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The zoo was amazing!! We even managed to get a bus there from right outside the hostel and had it all to ourselves. We saw loads of animals like White Tigers, Giraffes and Monkeys. Unlike most other zoos, the majority of the animals were in open enclosures (apart from the snakes and bugs) so we barely saw a caged animal all day. Also, because Singapore Zoo is basically in a rainforest, the Zoo was beautiful and feels really natural. They had this one part where animals like Lemurs and tree foxes were completely free roaming so you could just walk up to them. You’ll see a photo of Terry with a lemur below.

They had shows on too for free so we went to one which was about cutting down the rainforest. Sounds cheesy (it was) but throughout, various birds flew over your heads and monkeys and lemurs ran loose! We spent about 4 hours there then heading back to the hostel. It’s by far the best Zoo ever!

Tonight were going to Kuala Lumpar and even though we’ve checked out of the hostel, they’ve let us use all the facilities so were back here now relaxing. Enjoy the photos!



Additional photos below
Photos: 63, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb