Singapore again


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Changi
June 24th 2015
Published: June 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We arrived at 6 am we were going to go straight to the Whitau's house but we had a room at the transit lounge and we were all shattered, I don't think Lexie would have made it out customs let alone 20min taxi ride as well, we went to the room and within 20mins were all sound asleep. I woke at 11am we left at midday, sneaked in a look at the butterfly house then went to customs, of course there was a huge queue and it took us till 1.30 to get through, we got a taxi to Wendy's we had to pick up the suitcase that we had left there, she couldn't stay long (dentist appointment) which was a bit sad as it would have been great to have a longer catch up, I took the opportunity to duck off to the local mall for some last minute retail therapy, I only had an hour and wouldn't you know it... the June sales are on, no time, not much money left and definitely no more room, the suitcase we left here is nearly full, but I did manage to squeeze in another pair of shoes and some t-shirts for Lexie, I so have to come back to Singapore, Italy and France even if it's just for the sales. We were back at the airport checking in bag number six by 6pm, I was so distracted when we left that I left all of the keys for all of the luggage bags on the table, oh no I'll never here the end of that from Gregory... we were on the plane at 8.45 pm for a 9 1/2 hour flight this time and we loose 4 hours so we arrive in Christchurch at 9am tomorrow morning. What a great trip, some things we will change next time and we will definitely go on a longer cruise... MSC Yacht Club all the way... Can't believe it is all over and we are now back to reality and next week back to work.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb