2nd January


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Changi
January 2nd 2009
Published: January 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey!

Today we went to Raffles Hotel - wow! We experienced monkey nuts on the floor in the Long Bar and the very expensive Singapore Sling in the Courtyard! ($26 per sling - Libby didn't like the taste but surprise surprise i loved it!)
We visited the Raffles Museum which was the educational part of the trip ; )
After Raffles we treked miles through the hot sticky weather as Libs wanted us to see the Fountain of Wealth (think it was her way of recovering from the price of the Singapore Sling!) - which was not switched on when we got there might i add!! Good one Lib!
Headed to the Night Safari had sneaky, delightful rose wine on the way! Got very close to the animals - including Libby being face to face with a Leopard (literally I think she saw the back of its eyeballs)! Don't worry there was a THIN piece of glass in between - she crazy lady!!! i particularly liked being VERY close to the bats - NOT! Flying squirrels were cool and our tour guide had the funniest accent in the world sounded like a posh, gay robot bless!

Hope all's ok back home,

All our love xx





Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0781s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb