Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Changi
August 13th 2008
Published: August 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well singapore was fantastic

RAFFLES
we went to raffles for brunch on the sunday, we were there at 1200 and stayed till 4.
in that in that time there was free-flowing cghampagne, Veuve Clicquot if your glass was even half empty they just came over & filled it up.
there was soooo much food, you could have eggs cooked any way, there was every breakfast you have ever seen or dreamed of, there was salad, seafood, a carvery, a bbq to name a few and then the dessserts, they had a room of their own.
you could just go and get whatever you wanted from any of the tables as often as you liked.
I have never seen so much food in one place.

SLING
after that we of course had to go to the famous 'Long Bar' for a singapore sling, it s cool place where there are massive bowls of monkey nuts on every table and you just throw the shells on the floor, very strange to start with but you soon get used to it.
on the ceiling there are these straw fans that move from side to side. will put s photo up soon as hard to describe.

CIMEMA
another big hit in singapre was the luxury cinema, where we went to see batman.
everyone has a huge reclining armchair with a little table beside you with a button to call the waiter service!!!
they will bring you anything from a glass of wine or cup of tea to hotdogs & chocolate browines.
wonderful place.

CABLE CAR
we went on a cable car trip over the harbour & to sentosa island & back, it was the best view of singapore.
and Dad was right it is a massive harbour!! you just cannot imagine it.

TIFFANY'S
yes been to Tiffanys, and came out with a little blue bag!!!!


other experiences in sigapore were shopping, the tailors where martyn got his new trousers taken up and of course just hanging out with Niclola & Aaron (who for those of you who know them) are looking fantastic. singapore life definately suits them.

Bye for now.
Austrilia next


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0782s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb