All over !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Changi
January 31st 2007
Published: January 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Twin TowersTwin TowersTwin Towers

We were lucky enough to walk across the bridge
Hello,Hello
We reached Kuala Lumpa in style - saving the best for last. Singapore Airlines were fantastic the best for customer service, comfort, food and style. We had our longest flight about 10.5 hours but it was a pleasure. Once we arrived a nice drive to our hotel, there are so many palm tree plantations a great sight, lush ferns growing wild and beautiful flowers.

Our hotel was AMAZING, a five bedroom suite and soooooooo posh!!!!. What a way to finish our holiday. Absolutly nothing was too much trouble for the fantastic staff here, there are out to impress and did so very well.

Our last three days we just rested,swam and did some shopping, trying to come to terms that our adventures have come to an end . We are in a great spot, walking distance to many shops and restaurants also the twin towers, we went there and were lucky enough to join a group for a tour. We walked the bridge at 41 stories high and watch a video of the making of the towers it was quite interesting. Sarah managed to find a couple of stores that she visited in May and wanted to re
lovely poollovely poollovely pool

nice and relaxing
visit,boy they have a great range of shoes and accessories here.

Shopping at China town was a great adventure. We haggled and managed to get all what we wanted at a great price. It was a fun place and we have some stories to tell. KL is always so busy we found ourselves shopping and going out to dinner at 11pm just as if it was 6pm.

We lapped up the service and felt very pampered by the end of the third day. We checked out at 1, our ride to the airport was not until 3.30, so they let us hang by the pool drinking cocktails while they looked after our luggage. After we used the gueast bathroom so we all feel very refreshed. Our flight home is only 6 hours from Singapore but we have a three hour wait, our longest and the best airport to wait in.

We are at the airport now - man is this place huge!!!!!!! There are so many floors of shops etc,and free internet. I cant load any photos here and Sarah has prepared another slide show,so keep posted.

There was a problem with blogging in thee UK, so I dont know if you received the last blog but when I send this one you should get it. Will sign off for now and will complete a final blog soon.

Cheers xoxox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0229s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb