Tour De Pinas Project to explore, experience & expose Philippines' best


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines
May 31st 2008
Published: May 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Upset but at the same time inspired by the realization that more than 75%!o(MISSING)f the Filipinos have not really explored the greatness our beloved country can actually offer, Nerissa Langit-Profeta, together with her online friends at Pinoybusiness.org, organizes Tour De Pinas Project.

This aims to provide an opportunity among Filipino children, teens, and adults who have limited, if no, chances to experience the best places, products and cultures of the Philippines.

The project also targets to organize at least three (3) major tours covering the three major areas Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao every year.

Minor trips and escapades may also perk up members to simply experience something old, anything new, whatever can behold. All activities that may seem educational, worthwhile, challenging, stimulating will be embraced as we also strengthen our love, respect, appreciation, for our dear Philippines.

If by any instance, the project goes to your own locale, please welcome us with your hospitality, warmth and graciousness.

Anyone who wants to experience, explore, and expose the Philippines’ best? Come and join us in this project.

All interested individuals, groups (Filipino or not) who love to travel and expand horizons, we are all welcome.

For registrations, please post your expression of intent on this site by simply posting a comment/reply. Or send an email to Rein1911@gmail.com

Advertisement



27th July 2008

Wowo
Yes i love to expolre and expose and love to expereince this event, please email more info on this Thanks and wish you good luck

Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0333s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb