Taal Volcano Hiking and Tagaytay Adventures


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Tagaytay
November 29th 2013
Published: November 30th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Taal Volcano hiking is exciting. It hurts my knees going up there but once I reached the summit, wow, all the tiredness have gone.

The magnificent caldera view washed away all the sweat, dust and tiredness when I saw it! A different feelings compared to just seeing it from the pictures.

This is a must see in my country, Philippines.

After hiking, we just ate "pansit" then headed right away to Puzzle Mansion. It holds the Guinness World Records for the Largest Collection of Jigsaw Puzzle by Georgina Gil-Lacuna from the Philippines. Inside the gallery, I was amazed how much patience did she put in every puzzle she made.

We then headed to Sky Ranch to somehow catch up the sunset view while on the Sky Eye but all we had was night view of Tagaytay, it's a nice view too. Maybe next time, I want to experience it at day time for a daytime view.

To fill up the empty stomach, we then headed to healthy Mushroom Burger. I love it since I really love to eat mushroom...

If someone happens to visit Tagaytay, all these activities are highly recommended to have an adventurous experience...


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



15th December 2015

Good Afternoon po!!! ask ko lang po kung magkano per head at pano po magpunta dyan pag galing ng caloocan? thanks po
15th December 2015

Hello. Since, we went there years ago, better google for the latest prices. Sorry, but i can only share how to go there from Calamba. From crossing Calamba: ride a van to Tagaytay then drop by at Olivarez. In front of McDo, there are tricycle that you can hire (just tell them that you want to go hiking in taal). Note: be prepared of the prices so that you will know if they offer you a higher amount than what it should be. Enjoy your adventure...

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb