Tagaytay Travel Guide · Best time to visit Tagaytay · 2018


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Tagaytay
September 5th 2018
Published: September 5th 2018
Edit Blog Post




Located in the province of Cavite, Tagaytayis renowned for its beautiful scenic landscapes, natural attractions, and relatively cooler climate because of its high altitude. its Situated about 59 km (37 mi) from Manila. It overlooks the Taal volcano island in the middle of the Lake Taal with their mesmerizing views and offers various vantage points for viewing the Taal Volcano. Tagaytay is blessed with beautiful weather, it is very popular amongst city dwellers for its unadulterated, oxygenated air and pleasant, year-round breeze.

So here the complete Tagaytay Travel Guide to make your Tagaytay trip easier.

Best Time To Visit Tagaytay



Summer:

Temperatures do not exceed 30 degree Celsius. The weather relatively less humidity is ideal for those who love to be outside and one with nature and is the best season to visit Tagaytay. Summers last from March to May.

Winters:

The temperatures do not fall below 18 degree Celsius. Winters in Tagaytay are a wee bit cooler than winters in bigger cities surrounding it. Expect misty breaths and dewy leaves in December, January and February.

Rainfall:

Like the rest of the Philippines, Tagaytay to experiences a high amount of rainfall during its wet season. Avoid visiting the city from June to September because these months receive the highest amount of rainfall. October and November are also relatively wet.

Tagaytay has a moderate climate as compared to its metropolis neighbor Manila. The temperatures here are relatively milder and the rainfall is abundant. As such, the best time to visit Tagaytay would be in the dry season, namely November to March.

How To Reach Tagaytay



By Air:

The closest international airport to Tagaytay is Manila airport. It is located at an approximate distance of 60 kilometers from the town.

By Car:

From the Manila airport, visitors can hire cabs or rent cars to Tagaytay. Alternatively, you can even choose to take a bus to Tagaytay from the Cubao bus terminal. Take the bus going to Nusugbu which passes through Tagaytay. The journey should not take more than 3 hours.

By Bus:

There are a number of bus connections to Tagaytay from various surrounding cities like Mandaluyong, Laguna, Calamba and Lemery, and San Augustin.

Things To Do In Tagaytay



Have a glance at what you can do while in Tagaytay:







Explore above list of attractions in Tagaytay here.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.294s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1082s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb