Enchanted River


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Surigao del Sur
October 11th 2014
Published: October 11th 2014
Edit Blog Post

333

The Dirt Road in Encanted River, we took a hike and left the car to see what the locals were selling.
We were on our way to Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur, a place were the locals and other tourist call the Enchanted River. The travel took about 3 hours from the City where I live in Butuan to Hinatuan. The place in Hinatuan is found behind a mountain in the pacific ocean, the way in is a long dirt road. The locals means of transportation is the so called "habal habal", a local motorcycle where bunch of people can ride.

When we got to the Enchanted river, we headed directly to see the river of what the people on the internet say was enchanting. The water was blue and clean, it was flowing in one direction where it leads to the ocean, in fact, it was an amazing site.

When the clock hits 12 a local hymn was played then the fishes started appearing, we were mesmerized at the site of seeing fishes jumping out of the water. The event always happens at noon, it is the time where the fishes are fed.

The day was almost done we were packing our things and headed to a place in the middle of the ocean to rest our tired bones
222

People setting aside to make a way for the fishes to feed.
and the trip to The Enchanted River was over.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

11
1

It is in fact a blue water and fishes are coming out following the hymn.


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb