ENCHANTED RIVER of the Philippines


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Surigao del Sur
July 27th 2013
Published: July 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

From Manila to Hinatuan

How to get there?-From wherever you are, book a flight from your place to Manila, Philippines-once in Manila, book a flight to Surigao-once in Surigao, take a bus or van bound to Hinatuan-once in Hinatuan, ride a habal-habal (motorcycles which can accomodate up to 3 persons) and if travelling by groups, you can hire a multicab-brace yourselves for it'll be a long and bumpy ride but I assure you, it'll be worth it...

"A hidden Paradise..."


August 31, 2012 was marked by one of the most amazing experience in my life... I was enchanted, thrilled and so excited to go to Hinatuan River or famously known as Enchanted River by locals and tourists. It is called as the latter because the deep blue water salt appears to enchantingly flow without any source---- well, maybe because it's a salt water spring...

It was lunch time when beautiful white-creature fishes greeted us. They are fed by the locals every lunch time and one can't help but be amazed on how these creatures catches your eyes.

The river is ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming and even boating. Don't miss the chance to be enchanted by the hidden paradise--- the Enchanted River of the Philippines...


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

white enchanting fisheswhite enchanting fishes
white enchanting fishes

I couldn't help but be awed by these white fishes...I wonder where it'll be when locals and tourists swim...you couldn't find them...Finding Nemo then?


Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0781s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb