1. Go see the crocodile farm and butterfly garden. Then read in your obscure German guidebook that the third captive attraction of the surroundings of Puerto Princesa is a penintentary farm. Wonder whether human prisoners would be less dull than crocodiles.
2. Hangout with some local kids who are strangely proud of the fact that their school is "celebrating its centennial" and the authorities are going to build "a centennial gate" to commemorate it. Then discuss their parents getting divorced. Let the kids guide you around and finally to the baywalk. Enjoy sunset there.
3. Have Mexican for dinner. Seafood would have been too obvious a solution as it's supposed to be superb here.
4. Humiliate yourself at the videoke bar while getting absolutely hammered on rum.
5. Get two hours of sleep before taking a cracking bus to Sabang. Realise that Philippino rum does not give you a hangover. Cherish the new options which you've just unlocked.