Palawan experience!!!


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Palawan » Puerto Princesa
July 23rd 2007
Published: July 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Last week after three months of long wait, me and my best friend Gie, my high school and college barkada headed for Puerto Princesa, Palawan via Cebu Pacific Air. We planned our trip since March and now that it's time to enjoy, here we are Palawan. July is a rainy month and there's typhoon passing by at Tuesday, so i was kinda worried that our flight on Saturday 14th of July will be cancelled and our vacation be postposed due to increment weather. But, thank Heavens, comes Saturday and the weather is quite cloudy in Manila, no more typhoon. God heard our prayers. We took the morning flight to Palawan, arriving there at 9:50am. A little rain shower welcomes us at the airport. After claiming our luggages we took a tricycle to Puerto Pension Inn, just researched it from the net and liked the ambiance of the Inn. A 10 minutes ride from the airport going to Malvar St., where the Inn is located. Checked-in at around 1030am, a twin-bed room, with A/C and T&B, cable tv cost us only P1030 per night. After unpacking our things, we went to Palayok at Bilao to have our lunch, grilled seafoods bilao cost only P325, mineral water is P25 and rice at P12.

In the afternoon, we hired a tricycle for our City tour, which includes Palawan Museum, Crocodile Farm, Butterfly sanctuary, Baker's Hills, Mitra's Ranch and Palengke tour. The driver is a registered tourist guide, so we were informed with a lot of important information about the place we visited. After a tiring afternoon, we opted to just have our dinner at the Roofdeck of the Inn, facing the Puerto Princesa Bay and having a good sight of the on-going construction of Boulevard. A sumptous dinner at the Puerto Pension cost me P175 only, very reasonable for a full meal, complete with fruits and a good music. After dinner, we returned to our room and packed our things for our next destination--- On to Sabang for the Underground River and of course, the beautiful beaches!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 59; dbt: 0.1202s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb