SIPALAYamazing


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Negros » Sipalay City
May 5th 2016
Published: May 5th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Words are not enough to describe my beautiful experience in this town of long stretch beach that is divided by streams and its rock formation like a floating green cap on the waters. I often describe Sipalay City's natural existence as a combination of Boracay Island even though the sand isn't that refine and Palawan because of multiple rock formation or islets that are perfect for picture taking and fun hopping.

Been to Sipalay three times and good memories always take me back. It's 200 km south of Dumaguete City, 4-hr bus travel. I usually drive my motorcycle to this town and enjoy wonderful stopovers for local experience and selfies. It takes 5-6 hours with my driving adventure.

1. Boulevard or The Long Beach. It's open to the public. Sand is pure white when it's heated. It's divided by streams and every cross to the other part of the beach, 10 pesos is charged for a small - quick boat ride. Rock formation are visible along this long beach.

It is less touristy and less crowded. Perfect for a quiet, relaxing beach day. It's not occupied by resorts also for resorts are situated on the other part of the town.

PUBLIC toilets and showrooms are accessible for convenience. There are RESTAURANTS as well that are well situated along the beach. They cater seafoods and chicken BBQ. Live band and BEACH PARTIES can be experience on weekend nights, Friday and Saturday.

PERFECT SUNSET is worth waiting and LOCAL FISHING activity is very obvious and such an experience.

2. Tinagong Dagat. It is one of the major resorts and highlights of the town. Not that far from the long beach or city center, a wonderful experience and close encounter of the rock formation is a perfect catch. Rock formation here are connected by long bamboo bridges that make your hopping easy. It has a view deck, swimming pool and beach also. Overnight stay is offered in this resort but for a budget traveler like me, a 30 pesos entrance will do as long as my eyes and camera are full of great captures.

3. Again, can't find words to describe more but my shared photos will explain all these wonderful experiences that make me always want to return to AMAZING SIPALAY.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0881s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb