White Water Rafting


Advertisement
Published: April 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After so much consternation over where to have our Team Building, Cagayan de Oro was finally voted 11/10 against Bethany Garden in Ozamiz City.

Cagayan de Oro is about four hours away, to the east of Ozamiz (For those from Manila, it is 1 hour 15 minutes by plane). Cagayan de Oro is known for its White Water adventure (and also for the canopy walk in Malasag).

For our team building, we hired a white water rafting company, The Red Rafts, to handle our white water rafting adventure. We were told over the phone that for Php900.00 per pax, the package will include snacks, lunch, transportation to and from the site. On the day of the adventure however, we were only given the lunch, although it was a sumptuous one.

For starters like us, who never had any white water rafting experience, we opted the Basic Course which runs 12.9 kilometers with 14 rapid major rapids and a few minor ones (called the bonus). We navigated through the course for an approximate 3 hours after which we had our lunch.

Because it is summer, the water was clear and cold.



Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb