Joya Lofts & Towers


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Metromanila » Makati
January 28th 2012
Published: April 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We checked-in at Joya Lofts and Towers at Rockwell to celebrate Adriel’s belated 5th Birthday last Jan.28, 2012. We were accommodated on a 1 Bedroom Executive with a living room with beautiful interiors; fully-equipped kitchen and also a balcony where the view boasts of the tall buildings surrounding the Makati area. We really liked the place because it has so much space(60sqm), good for family or friends. The Powerplant Mall was also just right in front of Joya, you just have to walk not very far to go to the mall if you want to relax, go shopping or eat out.

I bought an angry birds cake at Conching Sabale’s before we went there and I’m really glad that Adriel liked it a lot. Before we sang Adriel the customary Happy Birthday, we went to sample their swimming pool located at the 7th floor. There was 1 kiddie pool, a larger one for the adults and also 1 medium pool located at the back. All of us didn’t had the proper swimming attire when we got there, only the kids so what my companions did was strip on their underwears(ha ha) so that they would be allowed to swim! Niknok and I were the only ones who did not swam. We all had a great time there though the security guy kept on looking at us and checking us out because we tend to create some noise.

We also went at Powerplant Mall come evening time for some grocery shopping coz we run out of rice and drinking water. We went grocery shopping at Rustan’s to buy those that we need and also Tanduay Ice for us! We just bought one bottle for each and we drank it later that time. I think we slept at around 12 midnight after watching PBB.

The following day, the kids used the pool once again. We just let them be since it wasn’t everyday that they go swim on the pool. We finally checked out at 12nn with all of us having a smile on our faces, all happy how our weekend getaway went.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb