Philippines Holiday


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Manila
December 12th 2007
Published: December 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 9





Before breakfast, had a swim with Ruby in the Hotel Pool.



Then we took a walk to the Glorietta shopping centre. Rest of the family shopped, I just had a walk around the outside of the centre.

Around 2pm, we were picked up at the Hotel, to meet the rest of the family for the drive to Malolos (which is in the province of Bulacan).

The traffic was very bad (as usual) & we did not start getting out of Metro Manila until after 3 pm (by the time we picked up Roger & Maryann from the Hotel where they had their lunch).



On the highway to Malolos, we saw many huge Advertising Billboards (much bigger than you see in Australia).

We arrived at Malolos around dusk. The streets were narrow & very busy-it was very hard to drive the vehicles, but eventually we made it to our destination.

The purpose of our trip was to have dinner with Ruby, Roger & Ronald's Aunty Estella, cousins & their kids.

In fact, in 1990 we had previously visited, Tim was still a baby at that time. After 17 years I was still able to remember the house.



The house is located next door to a huge market. The dinner, I believe was quite good. My stomach was a bit upset, so I did not each much for dinner.



Afterwards, there was much discussion & time to take pictures. The next day, we will be taking the plane to Boracay.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.534s; Tpl: 0.133s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1839s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb