Boracay Island!


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
May 17th 2005
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

it was our annual team building in the office.

one of the perks in working with the government is: you get to travel around the country for free. we spent four days in boracay.

"Boracay boasts of a sugary white sand and azure blue waters. The best part of the island is the four kilometer white beach. The surrounding water is shallow and the sand is finer and brighter than most beaches in the Phil archipelago. It is a perfect place for watersports also. one can partake in a smorgasbord of exhilarating aqua action - from swimming and snorkeling to scuba diving, windsurfing, sailboating, kayaking, boardsailing and boating.

World renowned Boracay is an adventure island ideal for island hopping, hiking, trekking, caving, mountain climbing, biking and horseback riding. Trekking and mountain biking can bring even the intrepid to the island's quaint interior village and to the edges' scenic rocky cliffs, discovering along the way many hidden coves with isolated beaches far from the tourist crowd."

as it was summer time, the place was full of tourists. the place is great for an adventurer, but since i only get to enjoy the scenery, i never tried even once
boracayboracayboracay

the group
all the exciting escapades i mentioned.

since that was my first time in panay island, the next day, we went to iloilo city. good thing is, one of my friends has a friend in iloilo so we had a tour guide.. we explored iloilo city in one day. the following day, we went back to bora and got to enjoy the white sands and sunset again.



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

iloiloiloilo
iloilo

museum
iloiloiloilo
iloilo

provincial capitol
Iloilo Iloilo
Iloilo

jaro bell tower
Iloilo Iloilo
Iloilo

jaro church


Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0543s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb