Why Visit Bohol Philippines


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Bohol
October 12th 2019
Published: October 12th 2019
Edit Blog Post

For every traveler that wants to visit the Central Visayas region of the Philippines should at least visit Bohol if they are in the mission to look for adventure and fun experience. Bohol would be a perfect candidate for those who seeks for adventure, fun experience, historical and cultural lessons and relaxation.

Bohol is located in Central Visayas and it is the neighboring island of the 2nd largest plane hub in Philippines which is Cebu City. The Bohol island has 4,820 square kilometers of land area and it has a lot of tourist attractions ranging from beaches, islands, mountains, hills, historical sites, ruins and many more that made Bohol remains an option to visit.

You should at least spend a day in Bohol if you want to experience it for yourself the beauty and the wonders of the island. Although one day isn’t enough, still you can do a lot of things within a day in Bohol. You can go to the most famous tourist attractions in Bohol, namely; Chocolate Hills, Tarsier Sanctuary, Blood Compact Monument, Panglao Island and the oldest Christian settlement which is the Baclayon Church.


Bohol remains as a key tourist attraction



These tourist attractions should be on your list of places to visit in Bohol, Philippines. You will surely enjoy your time visit these places and you will never regret the time and money you invested for these attractions. You will surely get much more happiness in return when you invest on spending your money and time on these tourist spots in Bohol.

Bohol remains as one of the key tourist destinations according to the Department of Tourism and it will remain like that for as long as people will still flock to Bohol and for as long as the tourist attractions in Bohol will have a friendly vibe to the tourist that will visit each attraction.

A satisfied tourist will lead to more tourist to come and visit Bohol thus keeping those who are visiting Bohol will surely make Bohol a much best choice to choose for those who are planning on having a tour within Central Visayas region.


The places that tourists love to visit in Bohol



There are plenty of options for those who visit Bohol but there are a few attractions that every tourist visiting Bohol would never fail to visit these sites:


• Chocolate Hills
• Man-made forest
• Blood Compact Monument
• Tarsier Sanctuaries
• Panglao Island
• Hanging Bridge in Bohol
• Hinagdanan Cave
• Baclayon Church
• Loboc River – River Cruising
• Bohol Habitat Conservation Center



And actually, a lot more but these are just some of the few that every tourist or traveler would always include on their Bohol trip itinerary. People from all over the world have at least heard of Bohol’s ‘trademark’ which is the Chocolate Hills, it is indeed a world class tourist attraction that deserves to be included as a UNESCO world heritage site and it is also worthy of its place as the third of Philippines’ National Geological Monument. Chocolate hills is that well-known and it surely does come first whenever travelers hear the word Bohol.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb