Surviving Pulag


Advertisement
Asia » Philippines » Benguet
March 17th 2013
Published: March 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

At Grassland Summit, close to 3,000 feet above the rugged terrains of Northern Luzon, the first positive development of the evening comes in a thick French accent. “Dinner is ready!” calls Mister Tee, our group’s organizer for this climb. Being called for dinner late in the evening – past seven, to be exact – would normally send me to my feet excitedly, but after six hours of riding a j... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 44, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




18th March 2013

Amazing sunshine summit photo
Love to see you exploring again. Wish we were there. By the way, it was so great meeting you. Fantastic photos but you need to add some titles. Barefoot? Wow.
18th March 2013

Amazing sunshine summit photo
Love to see you exploring again. Wish we were there. By the way, it was so great meeting you. Fantastic photos but you need to add some titles. Barefoot? Wow.
18th March 2013

Amazing sunshine summit photo
Love to see you exploring again. Wish we were there. By the way, it was so great meeting you. Fantastic photos but you need to add some titles. Barefoot? Wow.
18th March 2013

Thanks!
I'm trying to travel as often as I can this year so hopefully I'll produce more entries. Yeah, I think I should try to become less lazy when it comes to writing titles and captions on my photos. Anyway, thanks again and I'm hoping to see more travel stories from you, too!
19th March 2013

Are camping tents not made to withstand tropical downpours?
19th March 2013

I guess. As you can see from my post, I'm not an expert camper. I made stupid decisions and admittedly, had I tried to be more sensible I could have otherwise made the hike easier (though that would've probably made for a less interesting story). At any rate, I was just trying to make a point that the weather was so bad it threatened to remove any sense of comfort on my part.
27th March 2013

Only for the young....
Wish I have the energy. But I doubt I can do that. I'm done with my "hard work" adventures. I even "cheated" trekking Pinatubo. Hahaha. That means I'm on R&R mode now, content to read YOUR hard work travels. Keep them coming, Jay!
28th March 2013

While I'm young, right? Hahaha. I don't think I'll be climbing mountains anytime soon. I just realized how hard it is. It's okay. I think what matters is you still have the passion to travel. Sana ako ganyan din years from now. :)
31st March 2013
Joyriding, Cordillera-style

as scary as that looks, it would offer a fantastic view! :)
31st March 2013
Joyriding, Cordillera-style

It would, as long as it's the early morning. Later than that and you would get cooked by the sun. :)

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb