Blue World City Islamabad


Advertisement
Pakistan's flag
Asia » Pakistan » Islamabad
August 9th 2020
Published: August 9th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Introduction




Blue World City is the force turning the vision of a modern region into reality. Mr. Saad Nazir is the CEO of the blue group of companies. They are also the main developers of the city. It is located near to the posh areas of Islamabad and Rawalpindi.




The project is initiated with the partnership of a Chinese company, it is also called China Friendly City. With the cooperation of the Chinese company, a new business area shall be developed. Being close to the CPEC route, M2 Motorway, and the new international airport offer easy access to its consumers.

Summary of the Project




This is considered most low cost scheme in the areas of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. The people from all the class can easily book the plot on easily four years installments.






The blue group also offered the land to the government for the Naya Pakistan project. About 50,000 apartments are being offered. Further, the blue group owner want to build atleast 6000 homes under this scheme. This is the great time to invest in the society and secure the future in the Islamabad. In a short span of time, the housing society is predictable to become of the top RDA approved housing societies with maximum investment potential.

About Developers



The developers of the housing society is the Blue group of companies owned by Saad Nazir. They have also a good track record in development. The Blue group of companies worked and developed the housing societies i.e. PIA, co-operative society. For the development of Blue World City a special Chinese construction companies are hired.

Blue World City Location

The Blue World City is located near to the Chakri interchange. The location of the housing society is easy to access Islamabad. The proposed ring road interchange shall also be developed near to the society. While Kashmir Highway is located at 20 minutes’ drive away.

RDA Approved Housing Society




The Blue world city is approved by the RDA. At the initial level, the RDA gave permission to develop about 430 Kanal land. However, this permission was further stretched to over 1500 Kanal land.

Master Plan of Blue World City



Project Features



The following are the prominent features of the Blue World City Islamabad.


• Gated Community protected by finest security network
• 24/7 Security
• Mosques
• 120 feet wide Central Avenue
• 24 Hours electricity supply
• Designed Commercial Area for Corporates
• Underground electricity
• Lush Green Parks
• Commercial hubs, Schools & Colleges
• Public Parks
• Lakes
• Commercial Area
• 300 feet main boulevard
• International Standard Education System
• 5 Star Hotel
• Wide network of carpeted roads
• Public Transport
• Sports and cultural complex
• Sewerage Treatment Plant
• Water filtration plant
• 3D I-max cinema
• Adventure Club
• Sports grounds
• Lush Green Parks
• Sewerage Treatment Plant
• Water filtration plant
• Hospitals
• SPA Centers

Blocks in Blue World City


General Block



The block is an integral part of the social community lifestyle. The general block are offering affordable rates with Security, gated block, Lush green parks, wide roads, nicely laid out streetscape embellished with road kerbs, pavements, streetlamps, greenbelts and flowerbeds, complement. By buying the plot you will feel a complete living experience.

Amenities and Features


• Practical layout plan
• Beautiful landscaping
• Best space utilization
• Parks
• Wide roads



Location

The block is located near the overseas block.

Plot Sizes

In the general block 5 Marlas, 8 Marlas, 10 Marla, 1 Kanal, 2 Kanal, 5 Kanal, 8 Kanal plots are available

Payment Plan


Overseas Block



A special overseas block is dedicated to overseas Pakistanis. The blue world city offers different size of plots ranging from 7 to 10 Marlas and 1 to 2 Kanal.





Amenities and Features


• Hi-Tech Security Systems
• State of the Art Schools, Hospitals and Mosque
• Gated Community
• 24 Hours CCTV Security Surveillance
• E-Tag System
• Overseas Lagoon Club
• Green Service Area



Location

The overseas block is located near to the Chakri interchange.

Plot Sizes

The overseas block offers 7 Marlas, 10 Marlas 14 Marlas, 1 Kanals and 2 Kanals plots are available.

Payment plan


Commercial Plots



Commercial plots are available to open your own choice or retail store. The commercial plots are available in sizes of 5 Marla and 8 Marla.

In society, the commercial area is centrally located on the 208-feet wide Orbital Avenue, amid the splendid Horse Mascots, Orbital Apartments, and lush green parks.

Amenities and Features
The Commercial Facilities shall be provided as committed i.e. motion picture studios, broadcast media, Gaming, Lodging (e.g., hotels, motels, conference centers). Outdoor Events (e.g., theme and amusement parks, fairs, campgrounds, parades). Public Assembly (e.g., arenas, stadiums, aquariums, zoos, museums, convention centers). Real Estate (e.g., office and apartment buildings, condominiums, mixed-use facilities, self-storage). Retail (e.g., retail centers and districts, shopping malls). Sports Leagues (e.g., professional sports leagues and federations).




Location






• It is strategically located on the 208-feet wide Orbital Avenue Access to Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M2)
• 20-minute drive from the Airport Service Roads
• Allocated Spacious Parking for All Plazas Designed for high-rise and multi-floor buildings

Plot Sizes



5 and 10 Marla commercial plots are available.

Payment plans




Farm House



The blue work city farms brings to life a premium countryside lifestyle.

Amenities and Features


• International standard Golf course
• Horse stables and Cattle farms
• Sports club and Riding club
• Central management facility for cattle farming



Location

The blue world city farmhouses are located near Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M2) and easily accessible from the New Islamabad International Airport.

Plot Sizes

The society offers 4 and 8 Kanal farm houses.

Payment plan






Orbital Apartments

The apartments of a blue world city features a premium lifestyle mimicking the apartments at Capital Smart City. The apartment is just for you and your loved ones. The amenities and facilities shall be included i.e.

world’s tallest Horse Mascots, Atrium Indoor Swimming Pool, Gym & Spa 24/7, Water Theme Park, 208-feet wide Orbital Avenue, and lush green parks.







Water Theme Park



The Blue world city aims to develop the areas to boost up tourism. Therefore the blue group of companies has planned a water theme park. With the connection of this, the following shall be developed i.e. 20 world-class hot rides, playing area for kids, McDonald’s, KFC, Subway, Pizza Hut, and others for an action-packed family day-out!



Features and Amenities


• Built over 70,000 square meters
• Natural hilly contours adding to the excitement and thrill of the place
• 20 world-class hot rides
• Playing area for kids

Blue Mosque



Blue mosque with the replica of Blue mosque Istanbul shall be developed in the city.


• Built over the land footprint of 43494 Sq Mtr
• Covered Area: 7946 Sq Mtr Ground Floor + 5018.52 Sq Mtr Basement
• Indoor Capacity: 15000 (5000 more than Blue Mosque Istanbul’s 10000)
• 5 Main Domes, 6 Minarets, 8 Secondary Domes



Security System

The security of society shall be ensured. The Blue World City security systems are the latest and equipped with modern technology. Further, the professional team also hired to maintain the safety of the residents.

Sports Park:



In general, entertainment is good for the human body, to relax the soul, and for a better atmosphere. Keeping in mind, a special park shall be developed for the Blue World City residents. Further, the art and cultural work shall be done.

Water filtration plant

Safe drinking water is a compulsory need of the human body. In this way, the blue world city is committed to providing the best quality drinking water facilities. In all sectors, the Chinese construction team is working to provide water filtration plants for the general public.

Cinema

3D cinema halls shall be developed in society. This cinema is equipped with the world’s brightest Barco projector and a state of the art 7.1 channel and a digital audio system. All the other facilities shall be included in the cinema i.e. cafes, restaurants, shopping areas, and kid’s play areas.

Advantages & Disadvantages

There are lots of possible advantages and disadvantages of a “Blue World City Islamabad”. Some of them are as given below;

Advantages


• Approved Project by the RDA
• The low-cost scheme in the Rawalpindi and Islamabad
• Modern and international standard facilities
• Availability of educational facilities
• Entertainment, park and Spa centers


Disadvantages


• Security risks with the rising population
• Limited privacy
• Heavy transport issues

Why invest in Blue World City Islamabad






The Blue group of companies are offering both residential and commercial plots with low rates. Due to coronavirus, the prices are also been decreased.

It is ideally located on the CPEC route so it shall be good for investment purposes.



The Blue World City offers the most luxurious and modern facilities in the society. It is included but not limited to i.e. Eco-sustainable environment, SPA centers, Smart Surveillance & Security System etc.

Pro Tips



This is considered the most low-cost scheme in the Islamabad. This is a great opportunity for low-income families for their living and investment purpose.

We highly recommend that people should invest in Blue World City Islamabad. We analysis that the society development work, foreigner qualified staff, and goals are highly dedicated.


Conclusion



The Blue World City Islamabad holds significant importance for well-designed its master plans and modern features and amenities. The blue world city is a housing project and offering multiple business opportunities. The society development unique and brilliant. By investing today the tomorrow will be safe and secure.

Visit Sky Marketing for all the details and booking.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb