Chapter 3: Trekking


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal
October 9th 2010
Published: October 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We are on to Chapter 3 as we are now back in a ghostly empty hotel which was just yesterday bustling with all the Habitat volunteers, staff, and tour guides from Nepal, US, Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Ireland (well, one wee Irish lad) and I’m sure other countries I have missed. It is SAD…. The realization that Everest Build is now done. But we had a good day shopping and eating in Pokhara and now are again…AGAIN….under the gun as it seems we never have enough time here….down to the last 30 minutes to get our bags packed to store away as we begin our 4 day trek in the morning. We will be without WiFi and many other amemities, so all electronics are staying behind.
I have MANY MANY photos, videos and stories to share on the blog when I get time, hopefully in Kathmandu in a few days or on my 10 hour layover in Mumbai on the way home. Thanks for following along. We feel lucky and blessed to have been a part of this enormous and exciting adventure!!!! The combination of Nepal and Everest Build have made this truly the trip of a lifetime.

Be back on line soon…..


Namaste~~~~

Kim and Mike


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb