Why People are Select Everest Base Camp Trek


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Namche
September 8th 2018
Published: September 8th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Everest Base Camp Trek World's tallest peak Everest is a favored for them hiking to its Base Camp to do a lifetime and expedition experience. The main Base Camp (5364m) and south-west face of Mt. Everest comes from the Nepal area.

After six of camp walking from Lukla and during the peak season and it may be reached. The Base Camp is in the south face of Mt. Everest that comes from Nepal's Sagarmatha National Park Region.

A village named Lukla serves as the gateway. Because of its number of flights you can reach Lukla. It may take about forty minutes of flying time to reach Lukla. The experience is thought to be an experience, flight on the Himalayas and as a result of tiny table run manners.

After Lukla except if you plan to hire a Helicopter on your own, one must trek to reach all the places from the Sagarmatha Region. The other choice is to take a bus ride from Kathmandu to Salleri and from there start the trek. The preferred choice is to achieve from Kathmandu by air.

The region's entrance from Lukla is situated at an elevation level of 2800 meters and goes up into 5464 meters around Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar Viewpoint 5545meters. It goes without saying, it's a challenging task considering the elevation gain and one has into proceeding with gradual and staged elevation gain on daily basis and not rush.

Proceeding without the proper rest might lead to altitude sickness above 4000m of sea level. The lower altitude regions Of Lukla, Phakding or into some extent Namche Bazaar will be comparatively less cold. After the elevation starts going up 4000 meters and more, it starts to get colder. The hiking gear can be divided into two parts, from mid-February to May and after that Sept to early mid-December.

Both of these seasons are the most preferred one of the trekkers. In Mid-February to June, it's relatively less cold and you also get to see more wildflowers on the lower altitude regions. The other year gets little colder and at the end of December, it's extreme cold, no matter how the skies are much clear in summit winter.



There are people, who love to experience extreme cold and try into going in January, no matter how the weather will be very severe at this time. The months of Mid-June, July and August receive heavy rain falls from a lower elevation and light snows in the higher altitude. It's always a cold desert like Everest is in those Khumbu Ice Fall and those surrounding is totally glaciers.

Sappa Gomso Lama

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb