Helambu Circuit Trek


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Kathmandu Valley
July 29th 2018
Published: July 29th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Start Helambu Circuit Trek from north of Kathmandu valley called Sundarijal is one of the ways to start cultural walking destination in low altitude comparing the Everest region and Annapurna Himalayas.

The closest trekking region for those travelers doesn't have enough time to explore all the cultures and Himalayas within a week.

The landscape in the Helambu Itinerary is classical stunning foothills and shining views of mountains like Annapurna , Everest , and jugal Himalaya ranges can reach 25km from Thamel.

Hiking in this region will provide us with flora, fauna and thrilled Himalayas culture of Tamangs and Sherpa (eastern people). we highly recommend this trip for those trekkers who wish to fulfill all cultures, temples and mountain views to avoid going high.

Mid-September to Mid-December and mid-February to mid of May is the best timing to visit and walking in the regions. However, if you are keen interested to trek in winter seasons like Dec, Jan, and February also welcome but little cold due to the snowy season in the Himalayas.



Nepal Base Camp Treks Pvt.Ltd. can arrange you to take there

Khusibu, Kathmandu, Nepal

Mobile :- +977-9851111874

Email:- info@nepalbasecamptreks.com

Email:- sappayesnepal@gmail.com

www.nepalbasecamptreks.com



www.nepaleveresttour.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb