Chisapani Nagarkot Hike-Ace vision Treks


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Nagarkot
January 17th 2020
Published: January 17th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Chisapani Nagarkot Trek



Nepal is known as Himalayan Country, Nepal is rich in natural resources. In Nepal almost every kind of natural resource is available. Nepal has a big possibility in the tourism industry and also has good tourism conditions in Nepal. In general, Tourist means people who visit from one place to another place or country. There are two types of tourist one is internal and another is external. Internal tourist means tourist who visits in own country and external means tourist who visit from another country. Tourism is the best way to exchange foreign currency and revenue. Mostly tourism industry is best for a developing country which helps to upwards the economic condition.

Ace vision Treks & Tours Based in Kathmandu Nepal. We are offering excellent Hiking and trekking in Nepal Chisapani Nagarkot hike is Best Hike who don't have enough time to explore in Nepal. This tour plan is designed for the short time travelers in Nepal who would like to taste of Nepal. Chisapani Nagarkot Trek starts from Sundarijal after driving 45 minutes from Kathmandu. In the beginning the trail pierces Shivapuri National Park. A big watershed that provides 40 percent drinking to Kathmandu Valley. The Chisapani Nagarkot Trek offers beautiful nature and village walk experience, natural environment, stunning Himalaya panorama of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Gaurishankar Himal and even we can spot Mount Everest in far distance.



The Chisapani Nagarkot hike is Short and Excellent. The weather in Chisapani is always cold as its name is Chisapani, Meaning “cold water” in Nepali. Where you will enjoy the real boon of nature being away from the noise of Kathmandu feeling better to be away from crowded. City life and your interaction with the local people will add another experience. On our way to Chisapani In Mulkharka, we are able to see how local people make Local wine.

Today is the most important day; Wake up early morning for a sunrise view from Nagarkot. Which are the most fascinating and mesmerizing views reflecting rays of the sun to the White Mountains? Nagarkot with a height of 2195 meters from sea level is on the edge of the valley and offers superb views of the mountains as well as Kathmandu valley. Along with this, you visit the temple at Changunarayan, one of the oldest Hindu temples in Nepal which offers you to have a peek observation of the religious practice of Nepali people. And beautiful Landscape and lifestyle of Local people in the Hilly region. We are sure you like the Chisapani Nagarkot hike, you are enjoying different experiences for sure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb