Travel in Nepal,Ace vision Nepal


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Kathmandu » Thamel
September 30th 2019
Published: September 30th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Nepal is a Home Backpacking Country, That loves Hike, It Natural and unique Country around the world. Neutrally diverse Country in the world. Nepal has many things to do while you had planned to visit Nepal. Here are some travel Tips for those who had planned to visit Nepal. Trek through refreshing lush green tropical and subtropical forests to reach remote regions under arctic conditions in the lap of the Himalayas. Nepal is blessed with a diverse landscape where within a distance of a hundred kilometers you can travel from the sweltering jungles of the Terai plains in the south to freezing temperatures in the Himalayan region in the north. The jungles in the southern parts of Nepal are only a half-hour to an hour's flight away. The Chitwan National Park, Bardia National Park, Parsa Wildlife Reserve, and Shuklaphanta National Park are home to incredible varieties of mammals, reptiles, and birds.

Chitwan National Park is recognized as the best conservation area known as Jungle Safari Activities. with a fascinating range of wildlife roaming free in its jungles and grasslands. In their natural habitat, well-preserved animals are thriving. Among these are the endangered species: the most sought after, the Royal Bengal tiger and the Greater one-horned rhinoceros.

Jungle Wildlife Reserve, home to an astounding variety of bird species, is a birdwatcher's paradise. More than 800 species of birds are found in Nepal, many of which are migrants that arrive from as far as the UK and Siberia seeking warmer climes during winter, which is incidentally the best time to visit. Endangered species such as the Bengal Floridan are found here along with raptors, sunbirds, kingfishers, and a wide variety of waterfowl. Khaptad National Park in the far west. Which is a whole new topography with rolling hills amidst the vast expanse of green pastures.

Have you planned to Visit Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Conservation Area, Manaslu Conservation Area, Langtang National Park, Makalu Barun National Park, Kanchanjunga Conservation Area, and Shey-Phoksundo National park, some of the world's most fascinating Hiking regions besides being the highest in altitude? Crossing 5000m passes is just part of your trekking itinerary and not a Mountaineering. Hike up from lush green pastures to arid ice and snow-covered base camps while enjoying spectacular mountain views along the way.

Follow jungle trails with experienced guides, who know the forest like the back of their hand. There’s always a bit of suspense as one never knows what will show up: a bear, a herd of deer, colorful peacocks. Noisy monkeys on treetops, a pair of rhinos, or maybe if you’re lucky, the elusive Royal Bengal tiger itself staring back at you. The mountains are home to the Himalayan Thar and musk deer which may be spying on you from above, keeping a safe distance, and if you are persistent, if luck is on your side you could even spot the rarely seen snow leopard up in the crags.

The national parks of Nepal are the most diverse in the world. From the thick, sweltering jungles of Chitwan National Park where wildlife and vegetation thrive to arctic conditions in the Himalayas where wildlife and plants struggle to survive; this country offers an experience of a lifetime. Enjoy the serenity of a pristine jungle and then climb up to the highest regions on earth to enjoy the magnificence of the snowy mountains and find peace in the tranquility.

Your Reliable Tour Trekking Company is based in Kathmandu Nepal. Visit us for a Customized trekking itinerary with details.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb