Natural Beauty of remote Himalaya


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Himalayas
November 1st 2019
Published: November 1st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Manaslu Circuit Trek



Nepal is known as a Himalayan country in the world. As well as, Mt. Everest country and Great Himalayan in the world. Nepal is the best Backpacking country for exploring Natural. Here are a lot of Hiking areas, Among, them Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trek are remote Trekking in Nepal. As below we wrote some information.

The Tsum Valley with Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the most beautiful, as well as, less famous trekking destinations in Nepal. Tsum valley is along with the Tibet border. In this region, visitors can see the different lifestyles of Tsum people and they can see astonishing views of the Himalayas and natural diversity. It is a more remote Trekking route in Himalayas.

The Manaslu trek requires a special permit and the Tsum Valley Trek also requires a separate permit. Manaslu is also known as the mountain of the spirit. Tsum valley is a land of monasteries there are so many monasteries are established. This trek is rich in culture, art, religion, and nature. Manaslu with Tsum valley trek offers majestic views of the Himalayas. Visitors can get enjoy natural diversity, stunning views of the Himalayas, glacial river, and also get enjoy the warm hostility of ethnic People. Manaslu with Tsum valley trek crosses numerous ridges and villages. Tsum people have their own lifestyle which is quite a surprise for many outsiders. All the brothers in the family are married to a single girl. From this trek, trekkers can see majestic views of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, and Buddha Himal range. The tribes of the Tsum celebrate the Buddhist festival. This area is culturally fascinating with directly linked with Tibet in the upper Budi Gandaki River. On this trek, visitors can see stunning views of the mountain.

Tsum valley side trip should not be missed, with friendly hospitable people, Buddhist culture, and untouchable wildlife. From this trek, visitors can learn more about Buddhist culture and the Tsum people’s lifestyle. Visitors can see different cultures, nature, and local people’s lifestyles. From the Tsum valley trek visitors should not be disappointed they can enjoy their trip. From Manaslu with tsum valley, visitors get more enjoyment than other treks they can see the astonishing culture of Tsum people and they become surprised.

Why visit Tusm Valley Trek-



• · A unique Cultural History



• · Traditional Dress



• · Touch to Himalayan



• · Tibetan Border



• · Known as mini Tibet



• · Oldest Mu Gompa



• · Famous of Chhakamparo


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb