Annapurna circuit -Trekking in Nepal- Himalayan Travel Partner


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Circuit
October 24th 2019
Published: October 24th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Annapurna Circuit Trek



Annapurna circuit is one of the best trekking destinations in Nepal. The Annapurna Circuit is a trek within the Annapurna range in 130 to 260km length. The highest point of this trek is the throng-la pass within 5416m which is the world’s highest pass. Annapurna circuit has several attractions such as Subtropical forest, several waterfalls, various villages, and the world’s tenth highest mountain known as Annapurna.

Annapurna circuit trek is a classical trek of the Annapurna region. It is the best region for hiking. September, October, and November is the best season for hiking in Annapurna. From this trek, visitors can see majestic views of the Himalayas. Annapurna circuit trek offers the views of Manang which is called a desert of Nepal and Muktinath is the holy place of Hindu and Buddhists and Jomsom is a part of India. From this trek, visitors can learn about different cultures, traditions, customs,s, and Nepalese lifestyles. Annapurna circuit trek is one of the fascinating treks of Nepal. Every year many trekkers go on this trek. From the Annapurna circuit trek, trekkers can see an amazing view of Himalaya's natural diversity and learn about cultures, traditions, customs,s, etc. Annapurna circuit trekkers can get more satisfaction when they see attractive views of mountains or natural diversity. Annapurna circuit trek needs physically fitness trekkers at least 5 to 6 hours should walk physically weakness people cannot do a circuit trek.

The Annapurna circuit trek is a classical trek of the Annapurna region. In Annapurna circuit treks throng la pass is a more challenging trek. This trek is more joyful compare to some other trek. Annapurna circuit trek is a long trip to Annapurna trekking destination. Almost every visitor can get entertainment from the Annapurna circuit trek. Annapurna circuit is a challenging as well as a famous trekking destination in the world so most of the trekkers want to go for this trek.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0281s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb