How much does it Cost to Go Everest Base Camp Trek?


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Gorak Shep
July 1st 2019
Published: July 1st 2019
Edit Blog Post

The Everest Base Camp Trekis a type of Moderate Adventure and Popular Destination in The world, which is Identified by Sir Adman hilari and tensing Norway Sherpa to summit 8848 meters mt Everest Expedition. Not only recognized by that sound and also Lord Buddha born in Lumbini Nepal. Everest Trekking Routes North East Part border of China and Nepal. Everest Region most of local are typical Himalayan Sherpa’s an original ancestor from Tibetan. So there are similar to Culture, Language and religious with Tibetan.

From Kathmandu take 30 minutes by domestic flight to Lukla and continue to Everest Base Camp take a week. Everest Trekking Demanding different type of routes as Shorter and Longer holidays make satisfactions all Trekkers in the world. Over 2000 trekking agency in Nepal are Everest Trekking Packages selling and light to Mt Everest 8848 meters and many other Expedition and Trekking Peak Climbing. And also many hiking Routes moderate adventure and harder with life Challenging High Passes. Specially decorated by Everest Trekking White Himalayan Scenery, Lake, Typical Sherpa’s Villages, Buddhist Monastery, and Himalayan Domestic Yaks.

Most of the trekkers who are the first time in Nepal and they wonder how much does cost to Everest Base Camp Trek . The Trip is Compare others region little more Expensive because of the need to fly both ways or if longer holidays then single way flight back to Kathmandu. There are many choices to make the trip of EBC or Everest Expedition and some other Trekking Peak Climbing. The Everest Trekking Routes Owner Guide to Everest Base Camp since 1997 and Operative the Trip to All over in Nepal as Tour, Trekking, Peak Climbing, and some Expedition. So if just thinking about the budget trip that would more cheaper but if take a luxury trip then cost will be Very High. So Budget trip start Per Trekkers $ 900 to $ 1200 includes Both way Flight, Meal, Guide, Porters, Entrance Permit, Accommodation during the Tea House. And if take luxury Packages Trip $ 3000 to 5000 Per Trekkers that duration 12 days to 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek. But if take little longer then cost will be more padding. Because of Everest Trekking Routes are More Develop Tourism Industry and lot’s of Costing to transport and destination is also longer than Other Trekking routes in Nepal. That is not enough once for life and choice of Many Adventures Trekking Path and great Himalayan trails.





Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.

Khusibu, Nayabazaar, Kathmandu, Nepal

Mobile : +977-9843467921

Email: info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

Email info@adventuremountainguide.net

URL:- www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

URL:- www.adventuremountainguide.net

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb