Hidden valley of Nar Phu Valley Trek in Annapurna Region Nepal


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Circuit
June 18th 2019
Published: June 18th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Nar Valley Trektakes you to high peaks and passes and presents you outstanding and marvelous adventure on the higher sides of beautiful Manang valley. Being situated on the Northwest of Annapurna and close to Bhirikuti and Damodar range of mountains, Nar and Phu trekking leads on famous Annapurna circuit trails. It is open for tourist since 2003 and visitors can enjoy the journey by taking special permit from the Government of Nepal because it is listed in restricted site for its preservation and promotion.

Not only the natural beauty but also Annapurna Nar valley trek shows you the ancient culture and tradition of local dwellers. Nar is bigger than Phu village and historically, Nar Phu is captured by Tibetian refugee and settled their inhabitants illegally and stabled later on. People from the Nar Phu valley spend a night in the Nar Phedi monastery. They celebrate many festivals such as Yakehha, Derchi, lhosar and many more. They follow the path of Buddhism. Their death body is buried or burned or fed to the vulture. It depends according to their date of birth and died and it is decided after Lama has seen his luck of the way that how to end death body. Among these ideas to end death bodies, feeding vulture is an expensive one because someone should cut the body and wait until vultures do not come.

Trekkers can experience the magnificent snow-capped mountains views, narrow gorges, and evergreen forest. It offers a scenic and cultural adventure on high valleys of Manang and walking into the woodland of rhododendron, magnolia, firs, pines and firs trees. You can have breathtaking views of Jhumum, Chhyakhu Meta, and Kyang along the trail of Nar Phu trekking which shows the ancient of the refugees was there at once. Lang La pass and the Ngawal are the popular stop on the main Annapurna circuits’ routes.

Traveling alone or traveling with other people who are unknown to these places can make your journey not so good and can be more time-consuming and difficult. So Everest Trekking Routes which is an experienced and leading company in trekking in Nepal can give you a suitable environment. We can assure that you will have breathtaking memories of beautiful things during your journey to Nar Phu valley . We know, you will response good towards us and hope to travel a journey with you as a guide in coming days.

Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.

Khusibu, Nayabazaar, Kathmandu, Nepal

Mobile : +977-9843467921 (Rabin)

Mobile : +977-9843451231 (Dhansingh)

Teliphone : + 977-1-4387202

Email : info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

Email : info@adventuremountainguide.net

URL:- www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

URL:- www.adventuremountainguide.net

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb