The popular Australian Camp Trek near annapurna region is one the the easy trekking routes for all family holiday lover and student group....


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Annapurna » Annapurna Base Camp
May 14th 2018
Published: May 14th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Australian Trek in Nepal

Australian camp trek in Nepal is one of the easy short trekking routes just south of the Annapurna Mountain ranges and can be completed in 7days from Kathmandu to Kathmandu. Australian camp is named on the Australian trekker's group who first camped here while staring the camping trek to Annapurna Base Camp Trek .

This is a short trek of 2night/3days on 1 hours driving from Pokhara starting Phedi, Dhampus, Australian camp, Chandrakot. Here is the possible tentative itinerary option of 7days from and to Nepal

Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu International airport and drive into your hotel. At Evening welcome dinner with short trip briefings.

Day 2: Drive to Pokhara approximately 6-7 hours by tourist bus and transfer to hotel viewpoint or same category resort.

Day 3: Pokhara - to Australian Camp: From Pokhara around 45 Minutes drive to Dhampus Phedi along with of phedi begin instantly ascend throughout the little forest and countless stone staircase along the very first village of Dhampus, upper portion of Dhampus village is a lot bigger where you stop for lunch after lunch walk up softly again about 4 hours to your campsites in Australian camp. Love the rewarding view of Annapurna ranges, fishtail along with so forth other peaks with the evening breeze.

Day 4: Australian camp- to- Chandrakot - 5 hours walk, after breakfast prepare your luggage and begin to descend lightly along the Gurungs along with Brahman village along with many ways are during the forest stop someplace for lunch after lunch continues to your campsite at Chandrakot.

Day 5: After your breakfast walk around one and half hours on the road head and take land transportation to Pokhara about one hour drive back to Pokhara.

Day 6: Drive to Kathmandu 6-7 an hour by tourist bus and immediately hotel in Kathmandu.

Day 7: Final departure from Kathmandu.

NOTE: This is not a fixed itinerary so, it can be changed/modified in any way according to our client’s wishes and needs. For more details or price for this trek, kindly contact us on info@nepalbasecamptreks.com or follow the inquiry/booking links in the page.

Cost Include -:

-Airport pick-up drop service - Welcome dinner with trip briefing –

-All land transportation as per itinerary

-Kathmandu Hotel lodging at double room basis with breakfast

-Food along with accommodation along with 3 meals throughout the trek

- Local Transportation –

-An experienced English speaking trek leader and porters to carry luggage including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food along with lodging.

-Trip permit and all necessary paperwork

Cost Exclude -:

-Nepal entree visa: International airfare - Lunch along with daily meals in Kathmandu

-Extra night accommodation at Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, along with early return out of the mountain than the scheduled itinerary

-Travel along with rescue insurance –

-Personal expenses - Personal trekking equipment along with clothing - Any donation along with monuments entrance fee –

-Tips for guides along with porters –

Note: Cost includes along with excluding section might give you better

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb